Food for special medical purposes
for dietary treatment of toddlers and children over 1 year age with renal failure and dialysis patients
- selected electrolytes
- low in protein
- high in energy
- provides vitamins, minerals and trace elements according to international recommendations
- free of soy protein, cereal proteins (Gluten, Gliadin)
- free of thickening agents, colourants, flavours, preserving agents and sweeteners
- can be prepared easily (measuring scoop in the can)
- is hygienically safe and convenient
Definition and Indication
Renal 1+ is a product with a defined content of electrolytes, low in phosphate and low in protein, for dietary treatment of toddlers and children over 1 year age with renal failure / dialysis patients.
Renal 1+ provides vitamins, minerals and trace elements according to international recommendations.
Dosage and application
Renal 1+ can be given as a sole source of nutrition or as supplementary food. The daily amount of Renal 1+ depends on age, body weight and individual medical condition of the patient. The dose of Renal 1+ is to be monitored and adjusted by a physician regularly.
Standard dilution: 15 g (3 scoops) Renal 1+ + 90 ml water = 100 ml preparation
Prepare bottle-food always fresh and discard unfinished feeds.
Protein 4,8 %
Carbohydrates 43,7 %
Fat 51,5 %