Precomida / AlergoMed
Special Baby Food
0 – 1 year. Food for special medical purposes for infants with food intolerances and protracted diarrhoea.
- hypoallergenic and easily absorbable special infant formula based on extensively hydrolysed proteins
- free of Lactose, Sucrose, Fructose and Galactose
- free of gluten, gliadin, milk proteins
- suitable as sole source of nutrition for infants and as supplementary feeding for toddlers and children
- contains maltodextrin and polyunsaturated fatty acids
- provides vitamins, minerals, trace elements according to international recommendations
- free of thickening agents, flavours, colourants, preserving agents and sweeteners
- can be prepared easily (measuring scoop in the can)
- is hygienically safe and convenient
Precomida / AlergoMed is a hypoallergenic infant formula based on extensively hydrolysed proteins (soy protein and collagen) and amino acids. Precomida / AlergoMed is suitable for infants who are sensitive to intact protein found in milk-based and soy-based formulas. Main source of carbohydrate is maltodextrin, the fat blend contains polyunsaturated fatty acids. Precomida / AlergoMed provides vitamins, minerals and trace elements according to international recommendations.
Dietary treatment of cow’s milk allergy, lactose intolerance, protracted diarrhoea, maldigestion and malabsorbtion syndrome. Disaccharidase deficiencies or other disorders of carbohydrate metabolism. Precomida / AlergoMed is indicated in cases of inflammatory bowel diseases and short bowel syndrome.
Dosage and application
Precomida / AlergoMed can be given like a normal infant formula as a sole source of nutrition for infants (standard dilution of 15 %) and for supplementary feeding of toddlers and small children. The daily amount of Precomida / AlergoMed depends on age, body weight and individual medical condition of the infant. The dose of Precomida / AlergoMed is to be monitored and adjusted by a physician regularly. Unless otherwise indicated by a physician Precomida / AlergoMed is to be prepared according to the instructions given below:
Pour required volume of hot previously boiled water (cooled down to 50°C) into a feeding bottle. Add measured amount of Precomida / AlergoMed, close the bottle and shake well until the powder dissolves. Before feeding, ensure that the formula is at the correct temperature by placing a few drops at the inside of your wrist.
Standard dilution: 15 g Precomida / AlergoMed + 90 ml water = 100 ml
formula Prepare bottle-feed always fresh and discard unfinished feeds. Please watch dental care, starting with baby’s first teeth, especially before bedtime.
Protein 11 %
Carbohydrates 44 %
Fat 45 %